Comedy King Allari Naresh’s 3D film, ‘Action’, will be starting its second schedule from the 10th of this month and shooting will take place in forested areas in the outskirts of Hyderabad. The movie is being directed by Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’. The film is being taken very prestigiously by the makers and no efforts are being spared to get a superb output.
Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen along with Allari Naresh.Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Sunkara Ramabrahmam is producing this big budget project on AK Entertainments banner.Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is going to compose the music while Thaman is composing the background score.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international