Comedy King Allari Naresh’s 3D film, titled ‘Action’, is currently being shot at Bandlaguda. The movie is being directed by Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’. The current schedule is expected to last for a few more days.
The movie is going to be a bilingual and Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be the other principal actors.Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines in this movie. The film is being made on a grand scale and Sunkara Ramabrahmam is producing the project on AK Entertainments banner.This movie is going to be one of the most expensive in the career of Allari Naresh, as per sources in the industry.
Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is going to compose the music while Thaman is composing the background score.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur