Comedy King Allari Naresh’s 3D film, ‘Action’, is currently being shot in areas near Kokapet. A few scenes were shot yesterday at the Hyderabad Zoo and the unit has now shifted to Kokapet. Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of ‘Dookudu’, is making his debut as a director with this movie.
Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram are the other male leads.Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines and Sunkara Ramabrahmam is producing this big budget project on AK Entertainments banner.Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is going to compose the music while Thaman is providing the background score.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic