Allari Naresh is pinning high hopes on his upcoming comedy entertainer, Bangaru Bullodu. The film has been in the making since a long time and is finally gearing up for its release after the theaters reopened.
Bangaru Bullodu makers today announced that the film will be opening in cinemas in January. However, whether the film will join the Sankranthi festive race or not will be known in a few days. The film has already wrapped up its post-production formalities.
Bangaru Bullodu features young beauty Pooja Jhaveri as its leading lady. The film has been directed by PV Giri and bankrolled by top producer Anil Sunkara under his AK Entertainments banner. Sai Kartheek had composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date