Today marks comedy entertainers specialist director EVV Satyanarayana’s 64th birth anniversary. On this occasion, his son and popular hero Allari Naresh took to social media and posted a beautiful picture along with an emotional message.
The picture showcases a painting in which child Naresh is seen posing with his father and also a photograph in which Naresh poses with his daughter. “Thank you for sending me a part of you back into my life to keep your aura alive,” Naresh wrote, as he went on to wish his dad a Happy Birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?