Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Jump Jilani is in the final stages of shooting. E Satti Babu is directing the film and it is being produced by Ambica Krishna. For the first time in his career, Allari Naresh is playing dual roles in this film and it is the remake of a superhit Tamil film titled Kalakalappu.
The film’s talkie part has already been wrapped up and recently, the team was in Muscat to shoot a song. Except for two songs, the rest of the film has been wrapped up and the film unit will soon head to Bangkok to can these two songs. Isha Chawla is playing the role of a strict food inspector in the film whereas Allari Naresh plays a restaurant owner. Swathi Deekshith is also playing an important role.
Meanwhile, Allari Naresh’s next film Laddu Babu, which was directed by Ravi Babu, is gearing up for release on April 18. Poorna and Bhumika Chawla have played lead roles opposite Allari Naresh in this film.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars