Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ has completed its shoot and it is currently under post-production. The audio album of this film is expected shortly and the makers are getting the film ready for a possible release in late June.
Sharmila Mandre is the heroine in this movie. Devi Prasad has handled the direction and Chinni Charan has scored the music.Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing this film on Jahnavi Productions banner.
Hari Nandamuri is the editor and Adusumilli Vijay Kumar is the cinematographer. The film is expected to be a typical Allari Naresh style laugh riot.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director