Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ is all set to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The movie is gearing up as a full fledged comedy entertainer and a number of noted comedians have played key roles in this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is the producer. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Chinni Charan and Bheems composes the music.
The director says that the film is going to be a treat for Allari Naresh fans.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next