Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ is all set to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The movie is gearing up as a full fledged comedy entertainer and a number of noted comedians have played key roles in this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is the producer. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Chinni Charan and Bheems composes the music.
The director says that the film is going to be a treat for Allari Naresh fans.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film