Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ is all set to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The movie is gearing up as a full fledged comedy entertainer and a number of noted comedians have played key roles in this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is the producer. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Chinni Charan and Bheems composes the music.
The director says that the film is going to be a treat for Allari Naresh fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting