Comedy King Allari Naresh ‘Laddu Babu’ was supposed to hit the screens this month. However, the movie has now been pushed to March. Sources say that the production team is looking at an end March release for the movie. The movie has been directed by ‘Allari’ Ravi Babu, who is known for choosing interesting themes and story lines.
Poorna is the heroine in this movie and she has also been a part of Ravi Babu’s previous film ‘Avunu’. Actress Bhoomika Chawla is essaying a crucial role in this movie and several senior actors like Kota Srinivasa Rao have also been roped in by Ravi Babu.
Noted writer Maharadhi Tripuraneni’s son, Rajendra Tripuraneni has produced the film and Chakri has scored the music.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up