Comedy King Allari Naresh ‘Laddu Babu’ was supposed to hit the screens this month. However, the movie has now been pushed to March. Sources say that the production team is looking at an end March release for the movie. The movie has been directed by ‘Allari’ Ravi Babu, who is known for choosing interesting themes and story lines.
Poorna is the heroine in this movie and she has also been a part of Ravi Babu’s previous film ‘Avunu’. Actress Bhoomika Chawla is essaying a crucial role in this movie and several senior actors like Kota Srinivasa Rao have also been roped in by Ravi Babu.
Noted writer Maharadhi Tripuraneni’s son, Rajendra Tripuraneni has produced the film and Chakri has scored the music.
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Europe being re-created for Star hero
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next