Post the success of Naandhi, talented actor Allari Naresh has been choosing different subjects to entertain audiences. Today, on the auspicious day of Ugadi, the actor’s new film has been launched with a pooja ceremony in Hyderabad.
The actor will be seen next in a full-length family entertainer, to be helmed by debutant Malli Ankam. Producer Rajiv Chilaka of Chilaka Productions backed this project, which will commence its shoot shortly.
Jathi Ratnalu fame Faria Abdullah comes on board to play the female lead in the movie. This will be the first-time collaboration of Naresh and Faria. Naresh gave his nod for the project, not because it is a complete entertainer but because it’s a unique point in the story. So, get ready for the hilarious ride.
Abburi Ravi penned the dialogues, while Gopi Sundar is the music director. Suryaa will crank the camera, and Chota K Prasad is the editor. Keep checking this page for more latest movie updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food