123telugu already reported that talented director, Anish Krishna will direct a film with comedy king Allari Naresh. Latest update reveals that the said film will be the remake of the hit Malayalam film Oru Vadakkan selfie.
The yet untitled Telugu project will soon go on floors. Allari Naresh, who is trying hard to give a hit in his career has now changed gears and is making sure that he gets it right with this film.
More updates about this film will soon be revealed.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections