After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already wrapping up Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s Silly Fellows. Next, Naresh also has a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in young actress Pooja Jhaveri as the female lead. Pooja was earlier seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s Dwaraka and her next release will be a thriller titled 47 Days. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, is helming the film.
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds