After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already wrapping up Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s Silly Fellows. Next, Naresh also has a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in young actress Pooja Jhaveri as the female lead. Pooja was earlier seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s Dwaraka and her next release will be a thriller titled 47 Days. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, is helming the film.
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy