After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already wrapping up Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s Silly Fellows. Next, Naresh also has a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in young actress Pooja Jhaveri as the female lead. Pooja was earlier seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s Dwaraka and her next release will be a thriller titled 47 Days. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, is helming the film.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties