Following a series of setbacks, including his much anticipated 50th film Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, comedy hero Allari Naresh is desperately looking for a solid success to reclaim his past glory. Naresh has been hearing several scripts to lock a decent story since a long time.
As per the latest reports, Naresh signed a project which will be bankrolled by the leading production house, Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra, which produced Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
Reports further say that comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will helm the Allari Naresh-SVCC project. Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?
- Local US exhibitors thinking twice about Dear Comrade
- Young hero excited about his next