Looks like comedy star Allari Naresh, who just kicked off his latest film Selfie Raja, has bagged a biggie. As per the latest reports, the actor has been roped in by leading producer BVSN Prasad for his next. We had already reported that BVSN Prasad will be making a string of low and medium budget films for a while.
The reports further say that Allari Naresh will be teaming up with G Nageshwar Reddy, who directed Naresh’s superhit comedy Seema Tapakai in the past. The film is said to be a comic caper and Naresh is keen on reclaiming his magic touch in comedy with this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project