Young comedy hero Allari Naresh, who is on a desperate mission to score a solid hit, has wrapped up shooting for his forthcoming horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam. The film’s unit completed the shooting after canning a couple of songs in Bangkok.
Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam will be hitting the screens on the 11th of November. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad. Krithika and Mouryani are the film’s leading ladies.
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations