Young comedy hero Allari Naresh, who is on a desperate mission to score a solid hit, has wrapped up shooting for his forthcoming horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam. The film’s unit completed the shooting after canning a couple of songs in Bangkok.
Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam will be hitting the screens on the 11th of November. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad. Krithika and Mouryani are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej