Comedy King Allari Naresh’s new socio fantasy movie has completed a schedule and all the sequences involving a Yamalokam set have been wrapped up. Shooting will resume on August 10th in Palakollu and surrounding areas. Richa Panai is making her debut as a heroine in this movie and veteran actress Ramya Krishna will also be seen in the film.
Chanti Addala is the producer of this movie and E. Satti Babu is the director. Koti is scoring the tunes for this movie. Brahmanandam, Naresh, M.S.Narayana, Giri Babu and other senior artistes are essaying key roles in this movie.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani