Comedy King Allari Naresh’s new socio fantasy movie has completed a schedule and all the sequences involving a Yamalokam set have been wrapped up. Shooting will resume on August 10th in Palakollu and surrounding areas. Richa Panai is making her debut as a heroine in this movie and veteran actress Ramya Krishna will also be seen in the film.
Chanti Addala is the producer of this movie and E. Satti Babu is the director. Koti is scoring the tunes for this movie. Brahmanandam, Naresh, M.S.Narayana, Giri Babu and other senior artistes are essaying key roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V