Malayalam stalwart Mammootty’s upcoming period war epic, Mamangam, is one of the most eagerly awaited films this season. The film is simultaneously releasing in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, which is a record by any Malayalam movie. The film hits screens on November 21.
As per the latest updates, veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind’s distribution house Geetha Films has acquired Mamangam’s theatrical rights and will release the film across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Mamangam’s teaser was released sometime back to a positive response.
Mamangam is directed by Padmakumar and produced by Venu Kunnappilly. The film’s story is set in the 17th century and it showcases the fierce battles fought by a few warriors, including Mamangam, against their rulers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film