Recently, veteran producer Allu Aravind acquired the Telugu theatrical rights of Malayalam Megastar Mammootty’s upcoming period war epic, Mamangam. And now, the ace producer has acquired the Telugu rights of hero Suriya’s upcoming home production, Jackpot, starring his wife Jyothika.
Jackpot is a female-oriented comedy entertainer. The film also has senior heroine Revathy in a crucial role. Directed by Kalyan, the film is slated for release in Telugu on the 21st of this month. The Tamil version had its theatrical release in August this year. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if Jackpot can enthrall the Telugu audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama
- Mahesh to romance star daughter in Vamsi Paidipally film ?