Recently, veteran producer Allu Aravind acquired the Telugu theatrical rights of Malayalam Megastar Mammootty’s upcoming period war epic, Mamangam. And now, the ace producer has acquired the Telugu rights of hero Suriya’s upcoming home production, Jackpot, starring his wife Jyothika.
Jackpot is a female-oriented comedy entertainer. The film also has senior heroine Revathy in a crucial role. Directed by Kalyan, the film is slated for release in Telugu on the 21st of this month. The Tamil version had its theatrical release in August this year. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if Jackpot can enthrall the Telugu audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set