Recently, veteran producer Allu Aravind acquired the Telugu theatrical rights of Malayalam Megastar Mammootty’s upcoming period war epic, Mamangam. And now, the ace producer has acquired the Telugu rights of hero Suriya’s upcoming home production, Jackpot, starring his wife Jyothika.
Jackpot is a female-oriented comedy entertainer. The film also has senior heroine Revathy in a crucial role. Directed by Kalyan, the film is slated for release in Telugu on the 21st of this month. The Tamil version had its theatrical release in August this year. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if Jackpot can enthrall the Telugu audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?
- A new release date of Pushpa makes hulchul