A couple of days ago, it was reported that veteran producer Allu Aravind had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. The reports further stated that the senior filmmaker tested positive even after he took the second COVID-19 vaccine shot. And today, Allu Aravind released a video to clarify the rumors surrounding his COVID diagnosis.
While confirming that he did test positive for the virus and is under home isolation, Aravind went on to clarify that he did not take the two vaccine shots as it’s been reported and that he only took one dose so far. He revealed that he went out of the city along with a couple of his friends and that they all had tested positive upon return.
“I noticed that that the effect of the virus on my body is very minimal. I urge everyone to get vaccinated. A person who gets vaccinated will be more immune to the virus and their bodies fight back stronger than those who didn’t take the vaccine jab.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Vijay Sethupathi’s new mission to sign more Telugu films
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon