Last year, senior producer Allu Aravind had announced a film in the combination of Megastar Chiranjeevi and director Boyapati Srinu under his production. The project was supposed to go on floors after Chiru wrapped up Sye Raa. However, with Chiru okaying Koratala Siva’s film and Boyapati Srinu’s film with Balakrishna getting an official announcement, the Chiru-Boyapati film was rumored to have been cancelled.
But, much to everyone’s surprise, Allu Aravind had confirmed at Guna 369’s trailer launch that Boyapati Srinu will indeed direct a film under his banner. Although Aravind didn’t clarify if the film will feature Megastar, it us almost understood that the Megastar will surely be part of the project. If things fall into place, the Chiru-Boyapati Srinu film will be launched in the second half of 2020, after Chiru completes Koratala Siva film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?