For the first time ever, two of the biggest producers in the industry Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are teaming up for a mega venture. Bunny Vasu, who had recently produced 100% Love, is also collaborating with the duo for an untitled film. A S Ravikumar Chowdary, who had made Yagnam, is going to direct the film. Apparently, both Allu Aravind and Dil Raju were very impressed with the story narrated by Ravikumar and they immediately agreed to produce the film. A young hero is going to star in this film. More details will be announced soon.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans