For the first time ever, two of the biggest producers in the industry Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are teaming up for a mega venture. Bunny Vasu, who had recently produced 100% Love, is also collaborating with the duo for an untitled film. A S Ravikumar Chowdary, who had made Yagnam, is going to direct the film. Apparently, both Allu Aravind and Dil Raju were very impressed with the story narrated by Ravikumar and they immediately agreed to produce the film. A young hero is going to star in this film. More details will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani-Viswak Sen’s HIT going places
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds