There is so much being said about Khaidi No 150 and especially the record collections these days. The comeback film of Chiranjeevi has hit the bull’s eye and has raked in some record figures at the box office.
Allu Aravind and director V V Vinayak attended a press meet today and officially revealed that the film has collected the fastest 100 crore gross in Tollywood and made 108.48 crores after the first week of its release.
Allu Aravind also revealed that the team will arrange a huge thank you meet in the next four days and the entire unit will be present and thank the audience personally
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations