It’s well-known that veteran producer Allu Aravind had joined hands with the producers at UV Creations and Studio Green to form a new production house named V4 Movies. This left everyone wondering why the banner is named V4 when only three honchos are part of it.
Allu Aravind clears the confusion with an interesting tidbit. The star producer said that while GA2, UV Creations and Studio Green are the three producers of V4, the fourth producer is the ‘fresh thoughts’ as they want to be up to date with the expectations and tastes of young audiences.
V4 Movies’ first film is Next Nuvve. The film stars Aadi Saikumar, Vaibhavi Sandilya and Rashmi Gautam as the main leads and it’s releasing on November 3rd.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad