It’s well-known that veteran producer Allu Aravind had joined hands with the producers at UV Creations and Studio Green to form a new production house named V4 Movies. This left everyone wondering why the banner is named V4 when only three honchos are part of it.
Allu Aravind clears the confusion with an interesting tidbit. The star producer said that while GA2, UV Creations and Studio Green are the three producers of V4, the fourth producer is the ‘fresh thoughts’ as they want to be up to date with the expectations and tastes of young audiences.
V4 Movies’ first film is Next Nuvve. The film stars Aadi Saikumar, Vaibhavi Sandilya and Rashmi Gautam as the main leads and it’s releasing on November 3rd.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?