The much-awaited theatrical trailer of Ram Charan’s forthcoming action thriller, Dhruva, was unveiled to a thunderous response from fans last night. Speaking at the trailer launch event, the film’s producer Allu Aravind revealed why he had to postpone the film’s release to December 9.
The senior producer said that apart from December 9, they had contemplated releasing Dhruva on several other dates including December 2, but due to the ongoing cash crunch situation following demonetization, they were worried that audiences may not throng to theaters to watch Dhruva as they are busy queueing up at banks and ATMs.
Allu Aravind further said that the entire team would be attending the premieres in New Jersey and San Francisco and the pre-release function in Tirupati on December 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake