Nepotism in the film industry has been a hot topic ever since the tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput. Even some Tollywood stars from influential film families are facing the brunt of angry netizens who has taken up a resolution to not watch a star kid’s film in future.
Meanwhile, director Ram Gopal Varma revealed an interesting story in a latest interview while promoting his new film, Power Star. RGV revealed that a famous Tamil hero had told him a few years ago that senior Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Suresh Babu were suppressing him to stop his rise in order to save their sons Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati respectively.
“That Tamil hero had that belief strongly. Many aspiring actors go through that kind of a mental status, but it may not be true. It’s human nature to be selfish and strive for the well-being of our closed ones. No human being can survive without selfishness,”RGV said.
The eccentric filmmaker went on to say, “why did Chiranjeevi launch Ram Charan instead of a talented newcomer? Because it’s not Chiranjeevi’s responsibility. It’s his wish and he spent his hard-earned money for his son’s career. Highlighting nepotism in the film industry is the biggest joke.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh