Producer Allu Aravind is one man who knows it all. His planning never fails and the latest examples are the two back to back hits in his compound Sarrainodu and Srirastu Subhamastu.
It is a known fact that his latest film with Ram Charan, Dhruva is nearing its release date soon. Latest update reveals that Allu Aravind has decided to distribute the film himself in major areas like Nizam, Godavari and Krishna.
The news is that Aravind is very confident about the film and has decided to take this step. Being the remake of Tamil blockbuster, Thani Oruvan, this film is awaited eagerly all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city
- Star hero worried about his unemployment
- Cute video: Salman gets playful at nephew’s birthday
- Oscar winner hails Amitabh’s stunning 14 min single take act