In yet another effort to take Telugu Cinema to the next level, senior Tollywood producer Allu Aravind will join hands with Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra to produce a whopping 500 crore budgeted film based on the epic Ramayana.
This film will be shot on 3D format in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and it will be made as a 3-part trilogy. “It’s a huge responsibility but the Ramayana needs to be told on the big screen in the most magnificent way possible. We are committed to delivering a spectacular extravaganza,” Allu Aravind told a Mumbai-based news daily.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew and the director will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?