By now, everyone knows that star producer, Allu Aravind has started an online streaming platform called AHA. The platform has been getting a decent response from the audience.
The talk is that Allu Aravind made a crazy plan to launch the OTT in a big way during the Ugadi with a special event. But all those plans have gone bad now because of the Coronavirus.
Allu Arjun also shot for a commercial for AHA but looks like everything has been put behind to tackle the deadly virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity