Veteran filmmaker Allu Aravind became the first Tollywood producer to foray into the OTT world by launching Aha. Apart from producing about five web-series so far, Arvind has already purchased several latest hits and old classics to be streamed on Aha.
Now, with the uncertainty prevailing around the future of film exhibition post and the growing craze for digital content, Allu Arvind has some massive plans for Aha. He is going to produce as many as 20 web-series before December this year. Apart from the series, Arvind also plans to produce original movies exclusively for Aha and the scripts are being ready at the moment. The shootings will begin once the lockdown gets lifted and the new regulations are in place.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release