Allu Aravind is a very clever businessman and whatever he takes up becomes a good hit. He was one of the first few producers to launch a full-fledged OTT platform in Telugu in the form of AHA.
He is giving life to many small-time filmmakers by releasing their films and is also making content devoid of commercial angles. He has released many films on his platform until now and in the days to come, he is producing several, films, web shows, and talk shows on AHA.
The OTT platform started on a slow note but thanks to the lockdown, things changed for AHA as it has become quite popular in the last few weeks.
We have come to know that AHA has been quite profitable and whatever targets the team had set for themselves in the first two years, they have achieved it in the first three to four months itself.
The OTT platform has made handsome profits and has become quite popular as well. In the days to come, the platform is going to give tough competition to the top OTT platforms is the talk.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020