If you can remember, noted producer, Allu Aravind announced a three series film that will be made on the epic Ramayana. He joined hands with two Bollywood producers for the same.
Nitesh Tiwari was roped in as the director for the same and Hrithik was supposed to play the lead role. The latest we hear is that the project has been shelved as of now.
Seeing the current situation, the makers have backed out and stalled the project. Allu Aravind is completely concentrating on AHA as of now as he sees great potential in the OTT platforms off late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue