If you can remember, noted producer, Allu Aravind announced a three series film that will be made on the epic Ramayana. He joined hands with two Bollywood producers for the same.
Nitesh Tiwari was roped in as the director for the same and Hrithik was supposed to play the lead role. The latest we hear is that the project has been shelved as of now.
Seeing the current situation, the makers have backed out and stalled the project. Allu Aravind is completely concentrating on AHA as of now as he sees great potential in the OTT platforms off late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?