Due to the lockdown, all the shooting and post-production formalities have come to a sudden halt in Tollywood and other film industries across the country. Senior producer Allu Aravind, who launched his OTT platform Aha a couple of months ago, has been on a mission to produce and acquire more content to meet the demand during the lockdown.
As per the latest reports, Allu Aravind has requested the Telangana government for permission to shoot a mini web-series for Aha. Aravind reportedly told the government that a crew comprising only 15 to 20 members. The producer is aiming to take the project on floors either this month end or early next month depending on the government’s response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani