Due to the lockdown, all the shooting and post-production formalities have come to a sudden halt in Tollywood and other film industries across the country. Senior producer Allu Aravind, who launched his OTT platform Aha a couple of months ago, has been on a mission to produce and acquire more content to meet the demand during the lockdown.
As per the latest reports, Allu Aravind has requested the Telangana government for permission to shoot a mini web-series for Aha. Aravind reportedly told the government that a crew comprising only 15 to 20 members. The producer is aiming to take the project on floors either this month end or early next month depending on the government’s response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date