Due to the lockdown, all the shooting and post-production formalities have come to a sudden halt in Tollywood and other film industries across the country. Senior producer Allu Aravind, who launched his OTT platform Aha a couple of months ago, has been on a mission to produce and acquire more content to meet the demand during the lockdown.
As per the latest reports, Allu Aravind has requested the Telangana government for permission to shoot a mini web-series for Aha. Aravind reportedly told the government that a crew comprising only 15 to 20 members. The producer is aiming to take the project on floors either this month end or early next month depending on the government’s response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon