It is a known fact that Allu Aravind owns the OTT platform AHA and is making some decent content as of now. In the days of lockdown, the mega-producer understood the seriousness of OTT and is game for producing more content.
We were the ones who revealed that Allu Aravind is producing a number of shows and we have come to know that most of them are targeted at the urban audience with bold content.
Many of the shows deal with modern relationships and how the younger generation is going about in their lives.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date