Stylish star Allu Arjun will be the brand ambassador for Hyderabad franchise in the Star Sports Pro Kabbadi League(PKL). Named as Telugu Titans, the team will play all its matches in the Gachibowli Indoor Stadium starting from today.
The official Twitter handle of the ProKabbadi read, ” Allu Arjun becomes the newest face of Star Sports Pro Kabaddi, He will inaugurate the Hyderabad leg by singing the national anthem #LePanga.
Allu Arjun also took to Twitter to announce this new endorsement and said that he will support the team from this year. The league has a total of 8 teams and the tourney is based on the pattern of IPL T20. This the second edition of the league.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry