There was a time when Allu Arjun was only known for his dances and stylish looks in his films. But from Race Gurram, things changed as Bunny the actor came out in the open.
Bunny’s acting prowess was showcased in films like Rudrama Devi, Na Peru Surya where he did crazy roles and got appreciated by one and all. But things have now gone to another level with Ala Vaikunthapuramlo.
The star hero is in his elements in this film as he delivers a knockout performance as Buntu. The way he did his role and showcased himself as a complete package was so good to see and his fans are just loving his new avatar.
Bunny did his role effortlessly with all the small and minute expressions which he performed with a lot of ease. The stylish and dancing star tag has gone back and now we can say that Bunny is a complete actor and his best is yet to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers