There was a time when Allu Arjun was only known for his dances and stylish looks in his films. But from Race Gurram, things changed as Bunny the actor came out in the open.
Bunny’s acting prowess was showcased in films like Rudrama Devi, Na Peru Surya where he did crazy roles and got appreciated by one and all. But things have now gone to another level with Ala Vaikunthapuramlo.
The star hero is in his elements in this film as he delivers a knockout performance as Buntu. The way he did his role and showcased himself as a complete package was so good to see and his fans are just loving his new avatar.
Bunny did his role effortlessly with all the small and minute expressions which he performed with a lot of ease. The stylish and dancing star tag has gone back and now we can say that Bunny is a complete actor and his best is yet to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut