It is well known that Stylish star Allu Arjun is busy shooting for his upcoming action entertainer in Boyapati Srinu’s direction. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, the film has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as female leads. The first schedule of the film has been wrapped up on August 31st.
The second schedule has kick started yesterday in Ramoji Film City and currently, a fight sequence is being canned under the supervision of stunt masters duo Ram-Laxman. Veteran actor Srikanth, who is playing a crucial role in the film, is taking part in the shoot along with Allu Arjun. Geetha Arts banner is bankrolling the film and SS Thaman is the music director.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film