Fresh from the humongous success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, hero Allu Arjun is gearing up to join his next under Sukumar’s direction. As per the latest updates, the Stylish Star will be joining the shoot in the second week of March.
Now, it’s been earlier reported that Bunny will be speaking in authentic Chittoor accent and that he will be taking lessons to improve his Chittoor accent under experts supervision. He is currently busy acquiring this new talent, which he did in the past before shooting for Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi, in which he spoke authentic Telangana language.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday