Fresh from the humongous success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, hero Allu Arjun is gearing up to join his next under Sukumar’s direction. As per the latest updates, the Stylish Star will be joining the shoot in the second week of March.
Now, it’s been earlier reported that Bunny will be speaking in authentic Chittoor accent and that he will be taking lessons to improve his Chittoor accent under experts supervision. He is currently busy acquiring this new talent, which he did in the past before shooting for Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi, in which he spoke authentic Telangana language.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again