Fresh from the humongous success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, hero Allu Arjun is gearing up to join his next under Sukumar’s direction. As per the latest updates, the Stylish Star will be joining the shoot in the second week of March.
Now, it’s been earlier reported that Bunny will be speaking in authentic Chittoor accent and that he will be taking lessons to improve his Chittoor accent under experts supervision. He is currently busy acquiring this new talent, which he did in the past before shooting for Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi, in which he spoke authentic Telangana language.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aparichitudu remake controversy: Shankar shoots a mail to producer
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual