Fresh from the humongous success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, hero Allu Arjun is gearing up to join his next under Sukumar’s direction. As per the latest updates, the Stylish Star will be joining the shoot in the second week of March.
Now, it’s been earlier reported that Bunny will be speaking in authentic Chittoor accent and that he will be taking lessons to improve his Chittoor accent under experts supervision. He is currently busy acquiring this new talent, which he did in the past before shooting for Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi, in which he spoke authentic Telangana language.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button