Post Pushpa, Allu Arjun will be doing a film in the direction of Koratala Siva. But that film will take some time to be made due to other projects of Koratala.
So, we at 123telugu had already reported that Bunny is in talks with several Telugu directors for a project. The latest gossip in the Allu camp is that Bunny is also looking at doing a straight Hindi film as well.
He is in talks with a few directors and discussions are on as of now. It will be really interesting to see which director will Bunny pick for his Bollywood project.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?