Released on this day, in 2010, the anthology film, Vedam, marked the revival of multi-starrers in Tollywood. One of the film’s heroes, Allu Arjun, took to Instagram and celebrated this special journey.
The Stylish Star thanked actors Manoj Bajpayee, Anushka and Manchu Manoj, director Krish for his vision and passion and producers at Arka Media for believing in them. Bunny also thanked the film’s cinematographer Gnanasekhar and veteran music composer MM Keeravani who were part of this memorable film.
View this post on Instagram
A Decade of Vedam . I would Like to Thank each and everyone who is a part of this beautiful journey. I heart fully thank @dirkrish for his vision n passion . And I would like to thank @HeroManoj1 #Anushka @BajpayeeManoj Ji & many other actors & technicians for their support. Spl THANKS to MMKeeravani garu , gyanahekar garu & other technicians . I heart fully thank Arka Media for believing in us . #DECADEOFVEDAM
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says