Stylish star Allu Arjun is getting ready to entertain the audience as a wedding planner in his latest flick S/o Satyamurthy. Directed by ace film-maker Trivikram Srinivas, this movie is expected to hit screens in the first week of April. The audio of this film has been launched last week and the songs are currently topping the music charts.
As per the latest update, Allu Arjun has completed the dubbing for his role. The post production work is also going at a good swing and the movie will head to censor by the end of this month.
Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon are the female leads in this film which also has Upendra, Sneha and Rajendra Prasad playing crucial roles. Radha Krishna is the producer.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur