As we all know that Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the actor has completed shooting his part for this flick. He has been shooting for this flick from the start of this month.
Some key action scenes were shot on Allu Arjun and other supporting cast recently. Catherine Tressa will be seen opposite Arjun. Anushka plays the main lead in this film while Rana is cast opposite her.
Allu Arjun will join Trivikram for his untitled next film. It is well known that this film with Trivikram got postponed after Bunny agreed to be a part of Rudhramadevi.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble