As we all know that Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the actor has completed shooting his part for this flick. He has been shooting for this flick from the start of this month.
Some key action scenes were shot on Allu Arjun and other supporting cast recently. Catherine Tressa will be seen opposite Arjun. Anushka plays the main lead in this film while Rana is cast opposite her.
Allu Arjun will join Trivikram for his untitled next film. It is well known that this film with Trivikram got postponed after Bunny agreed to be a part of Rudhramadevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two heroines under consideration for Charan’s next
- Manisharma gives crazy updates on Acharya’s music
- Salman Khan to resume shooting for Radhe soon
- Bihar town pays tribute to SSR in a unique manner
- Virata Parvam director in talks with a star hero for his next
- Film with Pawan Kalyan will be a treat for fans: Harish Shankar