Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s high budget summer entertainer, Sarrainodu, is fast finishing its shoot. Currently, a song is being shot on the film’s lead couple, Bunny and Rakul Preet Singh, in Hyderabad. Fans’ expectations are humongous as the film is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu, a specialist in mass action entertainers.
Meanwhile, Sarrainodu has been doing a sensational pre-release business in all territories. As per our close sources, the film’s North Indian theatrical rights have been sold for a whopping Rs. 60 lakhs. This is by far the highest price offered to a Telugu film in this region, making the film’s producer Allu Arvind laughing all the way to the bank.
Already a huge star down south, Bunny’s fanbase in the North Indian territory increased multifold after his successful stint as a brand ambassador for Hero MotoCorp’s new 125CC bike.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen