It’s not without a reason that Allu Arjun is called as “Stylish Star”. The actor has pushed the envelope time and again when it comes to fashion, be it onscreen or his off-screen appearances. In fact, he has pretty much been a trend-setter among actors when it comes to style and fashion.
Speaking about his fashion mantra, in a recent interview to Maxim magazine, Allu Arjun said, “Style is nothing but a reflection of the personality. Style is not about fashion. I believe your wardrobe should reflect your ideologies.” The actor has worked closely with popular stylists like Ashwin Mawle and several other national stylists to reinvent himself from time to time.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on a new song from Naa Peru Surya that’s going to be unveiled on February 14. Directed by Vakkantham Vamsi, the film also stars Anu Emmanuel in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much money was spent on Radhe Shyam’s sets?
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries