It is a known fact by now that stylish star Allu Arjun has won the Filmfare best actor award for Race Gurram. An ecstatic Allu Arjun dedicated his award to the legendary Tollwyood actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
The 62nd Filmfare Awards were given out in Chennai last night, and Akkenini Nageswara Rao’s last film, Manam bagged three prestigious awards for best direction, music and film at the grand event.
Allu Arjun was highly appreciated for his role in Race Gurram as the movie did stupendous business all over.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series