It is a known fact by now that stylish star Allu Arjun has won the Filmfare best actor award for Race Gurram. An ecstatic Allu Arjun dedicated his award to the legendary Tollwyood actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
The 62nd Filmfare Awards were given out in Chennai last night, and Akkenini Nageswara Rao’s last film, Manam bagged three prestigious awards for best direction, music and film at the grand event.
Allu Arjun was highly appreciated for his role in Race Gurram as the movie did stupendous business all over.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release