It is now the turn of Stylish Star Allu Arjun to come to the defence of Megastar Chiranjeevi over the intense media speculation surrounding Chiranjeevi’s absence from the audio function of Panjaa. Allu Arjun said that there are absolutely no rifts within the family. “We are all solidly behind Pawan Kalyan and our family is united. I could not make it to the venue because of too much traffic outside the gate. Chiranjeevi was occupied with a prior political commitment. Why will he stay away from his brother’s audio function deliberately? In a family of more than 4 heroes, all of us will not be able to make it to all the functions. This should not be seen as a sign of problems in the family.”, said Allu Arjun.
Nagababu also reacted in a similar manner a few days ago over the media reports.Panjaa audio was launched in a grand manner last Saturday and the movie is gearing up for a release on December 9th. The movie is riding high on expectations over Power Star Pawan’s new look and stylish trailers.
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel