It is now the turn of Stylish Star Allu Arjun to come to the defence of Megastar Chiranjeevi over the intense media speculation surrounding Chiranjeevi’s absence from the audio function of Panjaa. Allu Arjun said that there are absolutely no rifts within the family. “We are all solidly behind Pawan Kalyan and our family is united. I could not make it to the venue because of too much traffic outside the gate. Chiranjeevi was occupied with a prior political commitment. Why will he stay away from his brother’s audio function deliberately? In a family of more than 4 heroes, all of us will not be able to make it to all the functions. This should not be seen as a sign of problems in the family.”, said Allu Arjun.
Nagababu also reacted in a similar manner a few days ago over the media reports.Panjaa audio was launched in a grand manner last Saturday and the movie is gearing up for a release on December 9th. The movie is riding high on expectations over Power Star Pawan’s new look and stylish trailers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha starting a new line of business
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?