Allu Arjun has been donating huge money to several causes in the past. But this time around, his donation has helped a little baby get a new life. The latest news is that Bunny has donated an amount of eight lakhs for the operation of a seven-month-old kid in Hyderabad.
Going into details, after knowing that the little son of a couple from Bheemavaram was suffering from heart problems and required a costly surgery, Bunny in accordance with the Appollo hospital donated the money for the operation.
The surgery has been completed and the little kid is doing fine. Apart from Bunny’s donation, the state, and central government also donated 13 lakhs for this cause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son