It is a known fact that the Thitli cyclone created havoc in the Srikakulam district in late October this year and so much property damage happened and many lost their lives.
So many actors came forward and did their bit in terms of donation. But Allu Arjun has gone a step ahead and donated 3 RO water plants and 1 bore well for 4 villages.
Once this plant is installed, it is said to give water to over 3000 people in these four villages of Srikakulam.
Meanwhile, Bunny is yet to announce his new film to date after Na Peru Surya
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!