It is a known fact that the Thitli cyclone created havoc in the Srikakulam district in late October this year and so much property damage happened and many lost their lives.
So many actors came forward and did their bit in terms of donation. But Allu Arjun has gone a step ahead and donated 3 RO water plants and 1 bore well for 4 villages.
Once this plant is installed, it is said to give water to over 3000 people in these four villages of Srikakulam.
Meanwhile, Bunny is yet to announce his new film to date after Na Peru Surya
Articles that might interest you:
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown