Tollywood’s stylish star Allu Arjun, who has a huge fan following in Telugu, is also having an equal amount of craze in Malayalam. Till now, he gained a huge fan following in with his dubbing films, but now he is expressing his desire to work in a straight Malayalam film.
Recently, Allu Arjun was in Kerala to launch Joy Alukkas showroom where he was mobbed by hundreds of fans. Speaking at this occasion, Allu Arujun stated that he is a fan of Mohan Lal and Mammoty. He also stated that there are many young directors in Malayalam whom he desires to work with and confessed that he is ready to make a direct Malayam film for his fans if any of the directors approach him with a good script.
Allu Arjun’s last release ‘Race Gurram’ got a good response at the box office. The actor’s next film will be directed by Trivikram which is slated to go on sets very soon.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup