Generally, there has been a practice of holding special fan shows of big star movies on a day before of their actual release. But looks like Allu Arjun and his team have decided not to have any shows of their new film DJ during June 22nd night.
This new development has disappointed the fans a bit as they were looking to celebrate the film’s release in a huge manner. DJ is Bunny’s biggest release to date and is releasing in a massive number of screens in both the Telugu states.
The same was the case for Bunny’s Sarrainodu too as there were no benefit shows planned. Looks like the stylish star has decided not to disturb common public and cops with special shows all over.
DJ has Pooja Hegde as the female lead and Harish Shankar is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?