Allu Arjun was seen as an angry army man in his latest release, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Bunny’s performance was hailed as one of his best in his career. Even as he is yet to announce his next project, Bunny says that he is finding it tough to come out of his army man’s character.
“The role of Surya was so intense it left a big impact on me, so much so that I’m unable to detach myself from it,” Allu Arjun said in a latest interview with a popular English daily. He further added, “Every character we play leaves an impact on us. Unknowingly, we adopt certain mannerisms of the characters we play. My goal is to undo that before starting a new role and that’s the biggest challenge.”
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry